1. Admission into a Labuan International School and placement in classes, is based on
successful completion of all application procedures, submission of required documentation
and successful completion of an Entrance Assessment (appropriate to the level
2. Parents will need to fill up the LIS
Application Form and to schedule a mutually consented assessment date and
time. Entrance Assessment fee is payable upon sitting for assessment.
3. After the assessment, the student’s results will be reviewed and their parents will be contacted.
The entrance assessment is to establish basic level of comprehension of the
child to assist the teachers to ease the integration of the child into our
4. Having been given an offer of a place,
the parents should confirm acceptance and pay the Registration
Fee, Deposit and all Term Fees due. Upon receipt the
student’s place will be secure.
5. If the fees are paid by an Employer, kindly provide a Letter of Guarantee from the company and send it to us in due course.