1. Registration - Submit an application to Labuan International School with a completed and signed application form attaching the documents and successful completion of an admission test. Please note that we are unable to process any application until all required documentation and the application fee have been received.
2. Parents will need to attach the application fee upon completing the Application for Admission Form and to schedule a mutually consented assessment date and time.
3. After assessment (with the approval of the School Principal), parents will be informed of the school’s decision to offer a place at LIS, a letter of offer and the acceptance form will be issued to parents.
4. Having been giving an offer of a place, parents should confirm acceptance and pay the Registration Fee Security Deposit, and Building Maintenance Fee. Upon receipt of these, the student’s enrollment with the School will be secured.
5. If the fees are paid by an Employer, kindly provide a Letter of Financial Guarantee from the company and send it to us before the due date.