Moving towards a borderless education, the school believes in discovering and nurturing the potential of each child which in return supports the growth of the country. Having a very comprehensive curriculum to Challenge the Mind, Strengthen the Body and Nurture the Soul of each child, the School needs strong team players to support its ambitious vision and mission. Thus, we need individuals to join the organisation and to fill the vacant posts as follows:
1. SECONDARY TEACHER (Salary Range: RM3400 - RM5500)
- To assist and contribute in the development of learning materials in related subject and other academic matters.
- To teach and monitor student’s progress, attendance and marking of exam papers and other related assessments.
- To prepare teaching materials and to maintain proper subject files and subjects allocated.
- Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attend all training classes, parent conferences, and academic unit meetings.
- Possess a Degree in Education or any other degree with a Diploma in Education.Have sound experience in teaching secondary students.
- Be able to teach ICT, Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and have a good command of English.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment towards the school and colleagues.
- Be able to perform his/her duties independently as well as to embrace teamwork.
2. A0/A1/A4/BO11KV CHARGEMAN (Salary Range: RM2600 – RM6500)
- To carry out a daily inspection and monitoring for HT and LV switchboard, Transformer, Switchgear and SESB supply.
- Be responsible for HT and other LV electrical equipment such as electrical panel, motor and pumps, in accordance with Suruhanjaya Tenaga requirement.
- Responsible for ensuring minimal disruption due to the M&E systems operation to operation.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences and prompt reporting back to FM HQ and any matters that will affect the operation of the LIS building.
- Responsible to develop, implement and monitor the maintenance programs / activities performed by in-house or outsourced vendor/ contractors are in compliance with M&E system specification requirement and are within the planned schedule.
- Candidate must possess a certificate of competencies as A0/A1/A4/BO11KV by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Chargeman with working experiences involving electric equipment and installation of electrical systems.
- Possessing sufficient knowledge to carry out specific work on HV and LV systems or equipment.
- Strong knowledge in maintaining M & E system for commercial high-rise building.
- Possess a mature personality and high level of professionalism and good work ethics.
- Good interpersonal and able to work in team.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume together with requested salary, a passport-sized photograph and to include at least two referrals or contact details of the referees before or on 15 April 2021 through email or post to the address below.
Human Resource Unit,
Labuan International School,
Lot11334, Kampung Tanjung Aru, Jalan Tanjung Aru, 87008 Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan.
Tel: +6087-597313 (Pn. Hajijah Yahya) / +6087-597300 (General Line)
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement For BO Chargeman
Advertisement for Secondary Teacher